Monday, January 19, 2015

Welcome 2 my blog!



Hello internet and welcome 2 my blog! Allow me to introduce myself..

My name is Bill Vaughn, I am 25 years old and grew up in New York where I graduated from SUNY New Paltz with a degree in Art Education and a concentration in drawing and painting. Today, I am currently living in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam where I  teach at the American International School.

So why am I adding to the seemingly endless streams of blogs that keep popping up left and right these days? For starters, I have the privilege of teaching an exceptionally wonderful and talented group of students here in Vietnam. No seriously, these kids never cease to impress me with what they make and come up with in my art room. First and foremost, they deserve this blog. They deserve as many outlets as possible to show off and display all the hard work they do in here. Simultaneously, it will give parents a chance to see what's happening in art and stay up to date being that I selfishly hold all the student artwork until the end of the semester for the school's Art Festival.

Primarily, this blog is about my students. Secondly, I will use it to share some stories and my own artwork with the AIS community and to anyone who gets around to reading along.

Thanks for reading!


1 comment: